Friday, 31 March 2017



Our people are uninformed...
Good day;

My family lives in Upper Kingsclear and I would like to advise you that I am not interested in having our community join with the York Rural Community Project. I would like my tax dollars to be spent in the Communities that I use. I hardly frequent the Northside, Douglas, Keswick etc. so why would I want to be a part of that Community. I also believe that more people in my Community share the same views as they were addressed at the March 28 meeting at the Mactaquac Resort. Most of the residents in my Community only found out about this in the last little while. Our people are uninformed and it seems others are making decisions on our behalf. So I would just like to publicly say that I do not want my Community of the Kingsclear LSD to be apart of your YRC. I believe that there are better options available for us.

Beth Whitlock

No comments: